Job Title: Sales Account Executive– Huntsville, Al
Description: The Sales Account Executive (AE) is an outside sales position responsible for selling all radio marketing solutions, promotions, and events. Primary focus will be on developing new business both through new customer acquisition and selling new applications/solutions into existing customer accounts. The AE will be responsible for managing all phases of the sales pipeline. Emphasis on identifying and prospecting to new customers and recognizing opportunities to drive profitable revenue in targeted vertical markets. A “Hunter Position” requiring a self-motivated and entrepreneurial individual. The AE will be responsible for attaining sales goals and communicating progress to goals and strategies/tactics to reach revenue targets with management team. The AE will call on executive level decision makers in a consultative sales role and must be able to communicate station’s value proposition that is solution based.
- Minimum of three years of business to business outside sales experience.
- Experience developing a new territory including lead generation and cold calling.
- Ability to carry and deliver on a sales budget. Results oriented.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Energetic and self -motivated individual with an entrepreneurial spirit and strong work ethic.
- Working knowledge of Rocket 95.1, Star 99.1, & 98.1 The Beat target demographic
- Able to sell to C-level executives (CEO, CMO, President, VP, Director Level, etc…)
- Organized and detail oriented with professional presentation ability.
About Rocket City Broadcasting:
Rocket City Broadcasting is a division of Southern Stone Communications —WRTT, WAHR, WLOR. We help develop radio & digital marketing campaigns for businesses by offering radio advertising, digital ads, and reputation monitoring. Did we mention that we’ve been voted Huntsville’s Best in Business since 2013? We are a team of driven individuals who push ourselves, and those around us, to develop personally and professionally. At Rocket City Broadcasting, you can expect a dynamic and competitive work environment. Whatever your professional goals, you’ll have the opportunity to make steps toward your target and take your career to new heights!
If you believe you have what it takes, APPLY TODAY!
To be considered for our team, e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Rocket City Broadcasting is an equal opportunity employer.